APPS WORLD EUROPE 12th – 13th NOVEMBER – EXCEL, LONDON
Developer Conference & Exhibition:
Now in its 5th year, Apps World has grown to be the leading global multi-platform event in the app industry. This year’s ExCeL event is set to be the biggest yet with over 350 exhibitors and over 12,000+ attendees including developers, mobile marketers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, platform owners and industry professionals registered for two days of high level insight and discussion. With start up zones, targeted workshop tracks, speed meeting, one-to-one meetings, parties, and awards the event will be tackling a spectrum of issues across the app ecosystem.
Workshop tracks include:
- Developer World *Free to attend
- Droid World * Free to attend
- Enterprise World *Free to attend
- Tech World *Free to attend
- Gaming World *Free to attend
- HTML 5
- Mobile Marketing
- Payment & NFC Apps
- TV Apps
- API strategies
Register today for your FREE developer pass here
AIME will be speaking on the 12th November on the panel for Driving Consumer Adoption:
- Whose responsibility is it to drive consumer adoption? How can all the players in the mobile payment ecosystem work together to drive consumer adoption?
- Understanding drivers for consumer adoption and how to integrate these into your strategy
- Providing value – loyalty schemes to drive adoption
- Changing the consumer perception of security
- What will provide the tipping point for consumer comfort in paying from mobile devices
AIME members can save 15% on a paid workshop pass with the code AIME15 when registering here.
Register for your paid workshop pass, gaining access to all workshops & networking platforms here
Visit Apps World Website here
Follow us on Twitter hashtag #appsworld
CORPORATE SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT 18th – 19th NOVEMBER – GRANGE TOWER BRIDGE, LONDON
The Corporate Social Media Summit Europe is the largest and most senior meeting of social media and marketing executives, giving you unrivalled insight into how social can drive your business growth & competitive advantage.
#CSMEU boasts no guru’s and no “blue-sky thinking”… just 2 days of actionable insight, networking and best-practice sharing with the biggest and most social brands, 100% focused on the corporate priorities outlined by you and your peers.
Hear from VPs and Heads of Social/Marketing from global leaders such as Sony, McDonalds, Nestle, Visa, AkzoNobel, Orange, SAB Miller, Phillips, Barclaycard, O2 and many more.
At the Summit you will learn how to:
- Enhance Internal Collaboration: De-silo social media for streamlined communication, increased agility, and a unified external response
- Deepen Audience Engagement: Start a valuable and meaningful conversation to captivate customers and enhance brand loyalty
- Sharpen Social Performance: Effectively measure your social ROI, and then refine your performance, maximizing value for you and your customer
- Generate Unrivalled Customer Experiences: Use social to better understand and interact with your customer, for seamless and long-lasting customer relationships
AIME Members are entitled to a 10% discount. Please use code Bmg200 to claim yours
To see the full speaker line-up, agenda, and to download your free event guide, visit here.
PAY 360 CONFERENCE 25TH NOVEMBER – ETC. VENUES LONDON
Gx has teamed up with regulatory experts Gambling Compliance to bring you an event that’s unmissable, whether you’re a gambling operator, or if you provide services to the gambling industry in any way. And it’s not just Compliance people that should attend: some of the legislation is so fundamental to profitability and corporate risk that you will probably need to bring your CEO!
On the day we’ll hear from industry experts including Philippe Vlaemminck, head of ALTIUS EU Regulatory and Trade Practice and External Legal Advisor to The EU Lotteries, who will put the new UK Gambling Act in perspective, and discuss the wider and longer term implications of this new legislation. Jon Matonis, Executive Director, Bitcoin Foundation will lead the debate into whether virtual currencies will destabilise the gambling industry or present an opportunity, and we’ll hear keynote addresses from senior policy-makers from the European Commission, the UK Gambling Commission, and the European Banking Authority on 4 key new regulatory themes:
- The 4th EU AML Directive
- The 3rd EU E-money Directive
- The proposed EU Virtual Currency regulation
- The new UK Gambling (Licensing & Advertising) Act and Point of Consumption Tax
If you’re in or associated with the gambling industry, this is one event you literally can’t afford to miss.
AIME will be speaking on the panel at this event in the afternoon.
AIME members are entitled to a 10% discount by using code: AIMEMEMBER
To find out more and to see the full agenda and speaker line-up click here.