We were pleased to announce the winners of the Global Carrier Billing Summit Awards 2017 at The Amba Hotel, Marble Arch in London 26th September 2017.
The Awards Ceremony was the first ever for the Global Carrier Billing Summit, and was judged by:
- Rory Maguire, Managing Director, Association for Interactive Media & Entertainment
- Ruomeng Wang, Lead Analyst, Mobile Money & Financial Services, HIS Market
- John Abraham, Senior Analyst, Analysys Mason
The winners of the following categories are:
- BEST DCB CARRIER: “Pay with Orange” service, Direct Carrier Billing for MEA region
“Orange has been developing and expanding their DCB service in different regions. “Pay with Orange” provides customers in Africa a new alternative way of making payments…Thanks to its large presence in emerging markets, Orange has a head start on improving DCB engagement and monetisation.”
- BEST DCB AGGREGATOR: Infobip/Centili
“Centili leads through managing the payment interfaces for Merchants to ensure the roller coaster revenue effect is levelled and enabling Carriers to open billing solutions ahead of their own implementation of Carrier Billings platforms…They have been contributing to DCB service and continually developing new services.”
- MOST INNOVATIVE DCB TECHNOLOGY: The Bango Platform
“Being able to buy physical goods is the final frontier for DCB and key to unlocking its full potential. Bango’s Amazon Japan use case is a great example of this…. The availability of carrier billing in the Amazon Japan store takes DCB to a new level.”
Congratulations to the Winners!
If you would like to know more about the Global Carrier Billing Awards visit our website.