With just over 4 weeks to go, the White Label World Expo is ready to take over the ExCel, London, on 27th& 28th November.
Being the UK’s largest event for professional online sellers to meet white label goods suppliers, thousands of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, online sellers, retailers, and distributors come together for the White Label World Expo in order to meet top representatives from the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and Shopify to further their business and make long lasting relationships with suppliers that will benefit their business long term.
The White Label World Expo will host 300 of the world’s top suppliers, allowing you to try, touch, and test a multitude of different products and services; all of which will benefit your business if you decide to buy them. You will find a wide range of products and services from a selection of sectors including: beauty, health and wellness, personal accessories, food and beverage, CBD, amongst many more.
The White Label World Expo not only offers the best exhibitors from the white label and private label industries, but it also possesses an unequalled seminar program, consisting of expert speakers from every walk of life.
Here’s a preview of what of the topics the incredible speakers will be discussing at ExCel:
– ‘10 Hacks for Black Friday & Cyber Monday on Amazon’ with Danny McMillan, host of Seller Sessions à Danny will walk you through 10 plus hacks on nailing Black Friday and Cyber Monday, from protecting yourself from Black Hat sellers to executing PPC and ranking strategies in the toughest window of sales.
– ‘The New Consumer – What You Really Need To Know’ with Andrew Busby, retail writer, Forbes contributor and one of the top 20 lists of global retail influencers à In this seminar Andrew will explore the new age consumer, the current state of retail and then will look at some of the trends from around the world which are responding to these demands and expectations and in doing so are beginning to push the boundaries of legacy retail.
– ‘Innovative Sales Strategy for Business Success’ with Bianca Miller-Cole & Byron Cole, award winning entrepreneurs àThis talk will outline 4 innovative sales strategies to make your business more profitable and to force you to think outside of the box as you continue along your Self-Made journey.
– ‘Keep Optimising – how to Massively Increase Your Traffic & Conversions’ with Chloë Thomasone of the Top 50 UK influencers in eCommerce and Shipping and host of the eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast àGrowing from 10 orders per month to 100 or 100 to 1000 (or beyond) means doubling your business multiple times. In this seminar Chloëwill explain how it’s all about capitalising on what you and your business are best at, eradicating your weaknesses, and constant experimentation. Chloe will take you through her model for achieving this, and give you lots of tips and case studies along the way.
– ‘Build a Brand, not a Business’ with Alan Barratt, CEO & Co-founder of Grenade àBuilding a business doesn’t create a brand, but create a brand and you can build a business. Learn with Alan the key factors and decisions that led to building one of the best known and fastest growing businesses in the UK over the last five years, Grenade.
Finally, don’t miss Huboo Technologies masterclass and learn the Do’s and Don’ts of outsourcing your fulfilment.
Huboo Technologies offer a unique and innovative approach to eCommerce fulfilment with their core focus being on reducing costs, increasing revenues and providing a first class service.
Understanding fulfilment with Huboo will give you a complete overview of all the major benefits of outsourcing your fulfilment, from the basic elements of outsourcing to detailed analysis.
With an open Q & A session to finish, their aim is to for you leave with the answers to enable you to make those business critical decisions.
Tickets to attend the White Label World Expo are free, so make sure you do not miss out on the opportunity to attend it. Register for your free tickets on their website.