AIME has had a re-brand and we are pleased to welcome you to aimm.
With the same principles of protecting our members businesses we are focused on creating a trade association the provides support and longevity in an ever changing industry environment.
After extensive research and consultation with members and the Board, we have honed and refined our business to provide better value, and a future proof vision to continue to help and work with our members across their businesses.
Please take some time to look through our new look website, and if you have any questions we would love to hear from you!
This year we have changed things up a bit after listening to members feedback to ensure that this day continues to be a popular event .
On the 6th July we will be heading to the Pyrford Golf Club near Woking, to a course that has been designed by former Ryder Cup players.
This will provide new challenges to our players, as well as new opportunities (more details to follow), as the 23 acre course not only has woodlands and scrub but lakes and waterways to navigate along the way.
Not only is the course new, but we have adjusted the timings of the day to reduce the amount of waiting around, so for those who cannot stay in the evenings this will be perfect for you.
- 8.00 – Registration with bacon rolls and coffee
- 8.00 – 9.00 – Driving range practice
- 9.00 – Tee off with two tee start
- 14.00 – Players relax in club house
- 15.00 – AIME Golf Day Awards
- 15.30 – BBQ
This day is for everyone who wants to get involved and you don’t have to be a member to come along and join in. This day is a great way to relax, have some fun with your team and clients, and do some networking as well.
For more information about the day see the attached sheet for further details. Golf Day 2017 prices info page
To book in your team please complete the attached Team booking form here: AIME GOLF DAY TEAM BOOKING FORM
If you would like to join us contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Day address:
Pyrford Golf Club
Just past Wisley Gardens on the A3
AIME Member News
Consumers are constantly bombarded with irrelevant messages from multiple brands, across numerous channels, which means increasingly few messages get through and activated upon. So the question is: what can you do about it?
Mobile messaging provides a breath of fresh air when it comes to trying to solve these issues. Concise, targeted and instantly effective, it opens up a new channel on which to build a relationship with consumers based on the communication they actually want to receive.
Download the Messaging and Loyalty Whitepaper and mGage we will be sharing their experience from helping different industries with their mobile messaging strategies and will also share the results of their recent survey on Messaging and Loyalty.
Here are the key takeaways:
– What consumers want: what are the channels we use the most and how do we want brands to engage with us
– Actionable insights:
– Retargeting: re-engage with customers that abandon their baskets or that have been inactive for a long period of time
– Engagement and Loyalty: provide a one-way channel for your customers to interact with you, being it questions about products/services, order notifications or feedback on a recenlty purchased product
– Drive traffic to your stores/app and increase sales: give that extra push your customers sometimes need to enter your store/app and look at what’s new
The upcoming Digital Marketing World Forum event; #DMWF Expo Europe which is taking place in Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam on 3rd & 4th April has an early bird discount which ends tomorrow (Friday 24th February) – register today and save up to €250!
This year’s agenda has been expanded and features 2 Conference Tracks covering; Digital Marketing Strategies, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing, eCommerce, Mobile Marketing, Data & Analytics as well as Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality.
Latest confirmed speakers include:
- Robert Zuidgeest, Head of Digital Marketing, The Walt Disney Company
- Anthony Hodge, Global Content & Digital Marketing Communications Manager, Randstad Holdings
- Paul Poels, Director of Digital Analytics, Philips
- Selena Gabat, Director of Social Media, Sky
- Jamie Bolding, Founder & CEO, Jungle Creations
- Dustin-Michael Steinfort, Digital Marketing & Strategy, The Kraft Heinz Company
View the full speaker line-up here
Remember you can claim your AIME member discount by visiting our DMWF events page HERE.
AIME is developing a website aimed at prospective merchants who want to find out more about the benefits of Charge to Mobile. The more new companies we can get utilising Charge to Mobile the more benefits for all those currently in the value chain.
We also hope this project will improve awareness amongst consumers and we will have a separate section to help inform and educate consumers.
This is a hugely important project and a key way to grow the industry.
We would like to invite all members to put themselves forward to be involved in this exciting project. The initial sessions with spec out what needs to be said to businesses and the consumer. AIME will develop the detailed content and design once the approach has been agreed. The working party will be involved at each step in the process.
If you are interested in joining the team please put your name forward to Andrea by 24 February 2017. We would like representatives from all relevant parts of the value chain.
We have already secured the domain name of charge2mobile.org.