Thank you to all members who voted for this year’s positions for the AIME Board.
We are now delighted to announce the 2016-2017 Board membership. During the Board meeting, the positions of Vice Chair(s) was decided by the full Board. It was agreed that two vice chairs that represent the membership worked well and would continue in this new term.
New Board Positions:
- Vice Chairs: Eric Feltin (Safari Mobile) and Rob Weisz (Fonix)
- New elected Board Members: Kevin Dawson (Oxygen8) and Paul Murphy (OpenMarket)
- Re-elected Board Member: Jeremy Stafford Smith (Vodafone)
- Chairman: Edward Boddington (Harvest Media)
- Alan Partington (Telecom2)
- Barry Hayter (ITV)
- Toby Padgham (AIME Executive Director)
- Sally Weatherall (Strategic Brief) (Board Advisor)
- Alex Haffner (Dentons) (Opt-in)
- Hamish MacLeod (MBG) (Opt-in)
The Board expressed its gratitude to Chris Newell (ImpulsePay) for his previous tenure and significant contribution to AIME’s activities.