Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty.
With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 65+ offices across six continents. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 190+ countries connected directly to over 800 telecom networks.
Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
- Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
- Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards
- More than 3,000 employees across 65+ offices and 53 countries
- About five billion people around the world interact with some form of service through Infobip’s platform – that’s around two thirds of the global population
- 107 billion messages were sent and received via Infobip’s platform in 2020
Infobip and OpenMarket have a combined revenue run rate of more than $1 billion, or 1.1bn, contributing to a 60% annual growth rateContact NameJulie FranzeseJoined AIME2004 as OpenMarketWebsite
https://www.infobip.com/Company TypeTechnology Application Provider