The aimm Charge to Mobile Working Group is a very well attended and active working group; originally formed as the Payforit Working Group in 2010, it extended its remit after 2014 to encompass the growth and development of the whole category of “Charge to Mobile”.
The Charge to Mobile Working Group continues to be a consulting partner to the Payforit Management Group providing feedback on development of the cross operator payment scheme as part of its activities.The Working Group participants are made up from mobile operators and connected payment intermediaries / aggregators with occasional presence from key merchants. The Working Group objective is to identify and resolve the barriers to growth, collaborate on areas that can provide growth through new products for consumers, identify common goals and opportunities and utilise resources available to realise those goals.
The Charge to Mobile Working Group focuses widely on the overall charge to mobile billing capabilities including voice shortcodes, text shortcodes and direct operator billing, assessing market opportunities and collaborating with members involved in the group to remove barriers to market growth and resolving identified consumer issues.
- 2017/10 - Charge to Mobile presentationMeeting presentation from 17th October for Charge to Mobile meeting
- 2017/02 - Charge to Mobile presentationMeeting presentation from 8th Feb meeting for Charge to Mobile
- 2016/11 - Charge to Mobile meeting notesMeeting notes from November 2016 meeting Charge to Mobile
- 2016/05 - Charge to Mobile meeting notesMeeting notes from May 2016 meeting Charge to Mobile
- 2016/03 - Charge to Mobile PresentationPresentation deck from Charge to Mobile Working Group meeting 22nd March 2016
- 2016/03 - Charge to Mobile Payforit PaperProposed changes to Payforit 5.2 paper
- 2016/01 - Charge to Mobile Jan 16 meeting-notesDraft Meeting notes from January 2016 Charge to Mobile Working Group
- 2015/03 - Charge to Mobile Draft meeting-notes 2560Draft Meeting notes from Charging to Mobile working Group
- 2014/11 - Charge to Mobile Draft meeting-notes 2558Draft Meeting notes from Charge to Mobile Working Group
- 2014/03 - Charge to Mobile Notes March 2014Meeting
- 2014/02 - Charge To Mobile Meeting January 2014meeting