The Broadcast Charity Working Group is formed for large scale charities who work with broadcasters for their fundraising campaigns.
The Working Group’s objective is to bring all parties together to establish common practices, to work together and to address common issues. By working together with major UK charities, mobile network operators and broadcasters, this allows us to lobby regulators and Governmental officials to solve issues that affect our industry.
We ensure that charities are assisted with audibility for the claiming of Gift Aid, the rules around post donation marketing and a donor’s journey.
- 04 May 2017 - Meeting actionsMeeting actions from Broadcast Charity meeting 4th May 2017
- 27 January 2017 - Speaker PresentationExpressly speaker 'Achieving Gift Aid on mobile' presentation from Broadcast Charity meeting January 2017
- 27 January 2017 - Meeting PresentationFonix Charge to Mobile Flow presentation from Broadcast Charity Meeting Jan 2017
- 27 January 2017 - Meeting PresentationAIME Meeting presentation from Broadcast Charity Meeting January 2017
- 01 October 2016 - Meeting NotesMeeting summary notes from Broadcast Charity Meeting September 2016
- 01 October 2016 - Speaker Broadcast Charity meetingPresentation from speaker Fundraising Regulator at Broadcast Charity meeting Sept 2016
- 01 October 2016 - Broadcast Charity MeetingPresentation from UGADD meeting Sept 2016
- 01 October 2016 - Broadcast Charity MeetingPresentation from Broadcast Charity meeting Sept 2016
- 26 April 2016 - Broadcast Charity Meeting notesMeeting notes from Broadcast Charity meeting April 2016
- 26 April 2016 - Meeting presentationBroadcast Charity meeting presentation for April 2016
- 22 June 2015 - meeting-notes 2537UGADD Task Force Notes
- 13 January 2015 - meeting-notes 2532Draft Meeting Notes from 13th January 2015 meeting
- 30 September 2014 - meeting-notes 2533Kick off Meeting
- 22 April 2015 - April 15 Meeting NotesDraft Meeting notes from April 2015 Broadcast Charity Working Group